Sepia Shot #1

Wednesday, August 19, 2009






My first entry for Sepia Scenes :) One of my fave pictures of my hubby and our little angel :)
Enjoy!

15 lovely thoughts on this:

nurseabie August 19, 2009 at 11:18 AM  

It's beautiful! Father and Daughter tandem.

Annie August 19, 2009 at 11:31 PM  

Welcome to sepia scenes. Excellent choice for a first start. It's so sweet the way he leans into her so attentively.

foto CHIP *Birgitta* August 20, 2009 at 12:09 AM  

It's just so lovely this scene :)

Vita Stunder August 20, 2009 at 12:12 AM  

Welcome to sepia scenes.
Great choice for a first start!

Really sweet shot :)

Marice August 20, 2009 at 12:27 AM  

thanks all for viewing :)

Artlover August 20, 2009 at 3:03 AM  

Nice! The theme fits well in sepia.
Velcome to Sepia Scenes
Leffe

http://artlover.blogg.se/2009/august/sepia-scenes-cold-as-stone.html

James August 20, 2009 at 3:06 AM  

That is a very nice picture of a precious moment.

Marice August 20, 2009 at 3:59 AM  

thanks much for viewing ;)

Ralph August 20, 2009 at 7:15 AM  

Daddy's little girl and her main protector look nice together. I remember, our daughter is 20 and not little, but the time flies by. They can't stay that young forever, so these captures are wonderful!

Tricia August 20, 2009 at 10:44 AM  

Awww That's sooo sweet! What a wonderful memory photo to show her later in life!

Welcome to Sepia Scenes!

Marice August 20, 2009 at 9:38 PM  

@ralph, yeah priceless isnt it? ;) followed ur site too!

@tricia, thanks for viewing.. followed ur site too! and i love ur jusic compilation ;)

Heidi August 20, 2009 at 11:49 PM  

Oh, that is so tender! There is an entire lifetime of stories in that picture. You will treasure that forever!
If you'd like to stop by my blog I'm here at Cake Crumbs.

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP