Photohunt: Artificial

Saturday, August 15, 2009



This is my first entry for Photohunt :) And this week's theme is Artificial, so here mine:

That's my baby Rob in her artificial hair :) That was taken several months ago when she don't have much hair yet. And since I can't wait to have a picture of her with long hair, not to mention we don't have much to do back then hehe, I just put a towel on top of her head and click! Have a pic now of my baby with all smile and a white long hair heheh
Thanks for viewing!

12 lovely thoughts on this:

twinsouls888 August 15, 2009 at 8:09 AM  

Oh my, ang cute ng baby moh as in ^_^. Ang baby ko kasi malaki na ^_^, 13 na next year, teenager nah ^_^

upto6only August 15, 2009 at 10:07 PM  

oh she's so cute.

welcome to PH.

Mine is up too

http://upto6only.com/2009/08/15/photohunt-artificial

Meikah August 15, 2009 at 10:25 PM  

Oh cute, and nice take on the this theme's week. Welcome to Photo Hunt! :)

shykulasa August 16, 2009 at 1:35 AM  

ang cute ng baby mo :) welcome to photohunt!

Marice August 16, 2009 at 9:14 AM  

@twinsoul, thanks hehe aba uu nga lapit ka ng magka teeny :)

@upto6only, thanks for viewing! viewed urs too :)

@meikah, thanks for viewing.. followed two of ur blogs :) hope ulldo the same :)

@teena, thanks! i viewed urs too :)


@shy, thanks sissy :)

@ashish, thanks :) followed ur blog:)

Mrs Mecomber August 16, 2009 at 9:31 AM  

Oh my gosh, what a cute face!!

Mine's up, too! I hope you get some time to visit.

Mrs. Mecomber
New York Traveler Photo Hunt

Madame K August 16, 2009 at 9:48 AM  

hankyut nman ng batang toh.. ahihi

Chuchie Lopez-Wilks August 16, 2009 at 3:08 PM  

hehe he is so cute....nice shot for the theme.. mine is up @chuchieshideaway

bookbabie August 16, 2009 at 10:44 PM  

Aww, she's beautiful, even when she is making a mean face;)

Marice August 17, 2009 at 11:03 PM  

@mrs. mecomber, thanks for the comment :) but for some reason I couldn;t comment on your post :(

@madame k, thanks for the view :)

@chuchie, thanks sis!

@bookbabie, thanks :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP