Paula Abdul Quits American Idol?

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

I was a bit shocked by this news because like the others, when you say American Idol, there it follows Paula not to mention to other judges who were there since the first season. Quoted from the article found on the E!Online (click here to read more):



"With sadness in my heart, I've decided not to return to #IDOL. I'll miss nurturing all the new talent, but most of all...being a part of a show that I helped from day1 become an international phenomenon," read two tweets posted shortly after 7:30 p.m.

Fox confirmed the news shortly afterward.


As per L.A. Times, it is because of she won't be getting the right dollar amount. Sad I know but I do hope that Fox won't let Paula leaves Idol because as for me, the show wouldn't be the same anymore without her.



0 lovely thoughts on this:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP