Oh My God! :(

Friday, August 21, 2009

I heard and saw several stories like these on movies and news before but I have never imagined such will be happening to anyone I personally know :( Just recently I got a text message from one of my closest friends that her mom died. During our last exchange of text messages, the cause of death is still unknown. They have just found her mom dead on their house so we thought it might be because of heart attack since her mom was left alone in their house. But just today, I received a message from her on my Facebook account that her mom didn't die because of heart attack, she was butchered by her son-in-law, my friend's husband :( I was indeed shock though I haven't met yet her husband but that didn't made me think that he could do it to an old lady. According to the news and the investigation done by the police, she died when a hard object fell repeatedly on her head and probably tore up her scalp to reveal a cracked skull. And all because her son-in-law refused to settle his P40,000 debt with her.

Gosh! All because of money :( Now I feel sorry for him and deeply sad that my friend lost her mom only because of money!!! *Sigh* I feel terribly sad because I am not there beside my friend when she needed most :(

Hayyzzz! May Tita's soul rest in peace!

8 lovely thoughts on this:

Alicia August 21, 2009 at 1:01 AM  

Oh my gosh...that is terrible!!!!! I can't even imagine what your friend is going through!

I'll be praying for her.

Marice August 21, 2009 at 1:21 AM  

yeah it is! :'(

yeah pleassee pray for her! thanks much!

Momma Such August 21, 2009 at 8:35 AM  

Wow! What a tragedy! I'm so sorry to hear of this news! Thoughts and prayers are with your friend and her family.

Oh, and I wanted to thank you for adding my button to your page. I added yours to mine as well. (Would you mind letting me know if you can see it scrolling on my page b/c I can't see it, but everyone else I asks says they are scrolling just fine..Thanks!)

Golden August 21, 2009 at 12:14 PM  

This is really a shocking and sad news to me even if I'm not related to them.

I am praying for your friend and for her mom's soul...

Krib August 21, 2009 at 6:12 PM  

So, a human life is only worth P40,000 ? It's really sad :(

Marice August 21, 2009 at 9:35 PM  

@momma such, yeah.. thats indeed shocking.. i just hope that she and her kids will be okay..

thanks for addin my badge :) saw it scrolling on your page :)

@golden, thanks sis!

@krib, yeah it is.. i dunno what gotten into him! tsk tsk!

malnoe00 August 22, 2009 at 12:05 PM  

that's a terrible incident mi. I'm so sorry to hear that. =( may your friends mom rest in peace.

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP