JabbaWockeeZ Live at the Ayala Malls

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Photo Source: My AyalaMalls

JabbaWockeeZ is an all-male California dance troupe who first gained fame by appearing on the first season of America's Got Talent, before becoming the inaugural winners of the MTV hip hop dance competition series America's Best Dance Crew. The group has made cameos in many videos from notable artists such as Daddy Yankee in "Pose". The group also performed with Daddy Yankee on the Latin Billboard Awards in 2009 and surprised the audience with their dance style and appearance.

Watch the JabbaWockeeZ live at the Ayala Malls together with DJ Rashida and Billy Crawford.

TriNoma
Activity Center
September 4, 2009 – 7PM

Alabang Town Center
Activity Center
September 5, 2009 – 6:30PM

Glorietta
Glorietta 5 Atrium
September 6, 2009 – 6PM

Can't wait to see them live :)

2 lovely thoughts on this:

Kay August 26, 2009 at 9:35 AM  

i wanna see them! their routines are awesome plus most of them are pinoys! Filipino pride!

Marice August 26, 2009 at 9:33 PM  

same here :) we'll watch this for sure!!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP