Greenology Eco Dash: The Ayala Malls Environment Run

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Photo Source: My AyalaMalls

September 13, 2009 / 28th St., Beside Bonifacio High Street

Run with us as we race against time to save the Environment!

Registration Period & Venues
Aug. 17, 2009 to Sept. 12, 2009 - 10 to 9pm at the ECO DASH Registration booths in Glorietta Activity Center; near the Ground Floor Concierge booths of Greenbelt 3, Alabang Town Center and TriNoma; Central Plaza Entrance/Exit of Market! Market!; and Nike - Bonifacio High Street

Sept 13 - 4am to 5am at the Race Venue, open area behind NBC Tent

Registration Fee

  • P250 for 3KM/5KM
  • P300 for 10KM/21KM
  • P400 for on site, all categories
To know more about this, visit My Ayala Malls :)

3 lovely thoughts on this:

rjs mama August 26, 2009 at 8:44 AM  

i will try to join with my son. hope he doesn't have a swimming competition on that date.

Apple August 26, 2009 at 9:37 AM  

i was trying to join last week.. unfortunately, ubos na daw mga forms. i will try again later. :)

Marice August 26, 2009 at 9:33 PM  

@rj's mama, nice naman sis ur son is soo athletic :)

@apple, talaga? hmm it looks like there'll be a lot of participants :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP