Darna!!!!

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

At last the long wait is over :) We were all sooo ecstatic on the first time we heard that Darna will be shown again on local television, on GMA Telebabad. And one of the reasons why is because Marian Rivera will play the role of Narda/Darna.

I myself is a self-confessed Marian and DongYan (Dingdong and Marian) fanatic eversince I have seen them played the role of Marimar and Sergio on the previous GMA Telebabad soap "Marimar" (remake from the Mexican TV series with the same title). Since then, I followed all their projects and needless to say, I saw how both of them evolved and mastered their craft. So I couldn't blame GMA for tagging them once as the king and queen of Primetime Television.

For the past days especially during the weekend before its pilot episode, I tuned in to most of the shows that featured anything about the show, call it Darna Overload. I even monitored the thread of Darna on GirlTalk just to make sure that I am updated. I was sooo amazed on how Marian did her trainings and by watching some of the uploaded videos, those were pretty serious huh!
Photo Source: Stir.ph
No wonder why this costume fits her perfectly :)

Talking about the villains, wow! The artists who made their costumes were superb that my 2-yr old daughter and even one of my colleagues admitted to have been scared upon watching the pilot episodes. Here are some of them:
That's Maggie Wilson as the Babaeng Linta
Iwa as ValentinaNadine Samonte as Babaeng Impakta
Photos Source: Myla
And according to the news last night, the pilot episode's rating was a whopping 44%! Wow! Congrats to all the casts and to all of the people behind this! Thanks for another TV series that is worth watching! I will definitely watch this til its last episode :)


0 lovely thoughts on this:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP