Can't Resist!

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Call me addict on blogging but I'm back heheh Though not for long just sneakin up a bit while I can. Our computer is still on "vacation" (read:broken) mode :( but good thing, my sister-in-laws are at home on weekend so since I couldn't resist the urge to login and post here, I hurriedly borrow their lappy after I put my baby to sleep.

We don't have much plans yet this weekend aside from having an appointment with my dentist later this afternoon. Got a tooth to be extracted later and that's I think after hmmm not less than 18 years. Yeah, because if I'm not mistaken that was during my primary schooling days. So imagine how scared I am now heheh Not on the process itself but after :(

Guess, I need to be equipped with some pain killers huh! Wish me luck laters!


Photo Source: Medical Look


5 lovely thoughts on this:

Xandy August 8, 2009 at 4:57 PM  

Yayyy. Pray that your dentist uses good anesthesia. You will stay numb afterwards. Goodluck!

twinsouls888 August 9, 2009 at 5:20 AM  

I hope that the tooth extraction went well. I'm quite nervous for my next month's dentist visit, I'm gonna have my teeth cleaned & some pasta.^_^. Dentist makes me nervous also not because of the pain but because of the sensitivity (I think it's called ngilo). I dunno the exact term hehe.

Xandy August 9, 2009 at 11:09 AM  

Did you keep the tooth? Post the photo please ;) Hehe.

Marice August 10, 2009 at 9:36 PM  

@Xandy, followed ur blog :) Ill post an update a lil bit later heheh

@twinsoul, yup thats the term sis.. i was scared but for some reason the tooth extraction was postponed.. but will be scheduled this coming saturday :( ill post an update blog about it :)

@Amanda, thanks sis!

@

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP