17 Again: A Must-see Movie

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Synopsis from IMDb: Popular high school senior Mike O'Donnell (Zac Efron) seemingly has it all. He is a star athlete headed straight for a college scholarship when he decides to give it up to settle down with his high school girlfriend Scarlet is pregnant. Twenty years later, an adult Mike (played by Matthew Perry) finds his life is not exactly what he expected. He is separated from his wife, Scarlett (Leslie Mann) and living with his wealthy software genius nerd and best friend Ned Freedman (Thomas Lennon), his career at a pharmaceutical company is at a stand still, and his relationships with his teenage children are nonexistent. Read more here

Saw this flick when my sister-in-law brought home a DVD copy of it. Honestly I wasn't aware of this movie til Hubby played it heheh And I also don't know who Zac Efron is, maybe because High School Musical isn't my genre anymore. But of course I know Matthew Perry, was just surprised how he gained weight. Or prolly he looked like that because it was needed for the flick. While watching, I found myself enjoying it, though the storyline was somewhat simple wherein the lead character will be given a chance to re-lived his teenage life to save the future. The actors really did a great job on portraying their roles. And Zac, after cutting his long hair, geesshh he's hot! Teeny-hot hehehe There were really some funny scenes and most of the credits goes to Ned(Thomas Lennon). Overall, this is one the movie I could recommend you guys to see with your family :) You'll definitely have fun!


0 lovely thoughts on this:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP