1 of 52

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Forever In Blue Jeans


This was taken just before I bid my O2 XDA II goodbye :( So pardon me if it wasn't really a nice shot. It was during one of those fine mornings when I just got home and my hubby and our baby just woke up :) I squeezed our faces in so we all could fit while making our signature faces heheh

My first entry and I know I still got a long way to go :) Thanks for viewing!


15 lovely thoughts on this:

Momma Such August 20, 2009 at 11:02 PM  

Very cute!
I'm visiting from MBC! :)


Momma Such
http://raisingmy4sons.com

Marice August 20, 2009 at 11:26 PM  

thanks for viewing momma such!

mommablogsalot August 20, 2009 at 11:41 PM  

haha - what a cute picture! Love it!

Ben, Heather and kids August 20, 2009 at 11:43 PM  

Too cute! Welcome to the challenge! You'll end up with GREAT pictures!!

Robyn August 20, 2009 at 11:55 PM  

Very cute! Thanks for visitng my blog!

Marice August 21, 2009 at 12:16 AM  

thanks all for viewing :)

Alicia August 21, 2009 at 12:59 AM  

That's a cute, fun photo!!!!

So glad you stopped by!!!!

Clair August 21, 2009 at 3:51 AM  

Welcome, you'll love this challenge! Cute picture!

chili pepper August 21, 2009 at 4:52 AM  

Marice,

Adorable shot! I am so glad you are joining us in the challenge. Thanks for stopping by Art's Chili. I hope you'll stop back often.

Kat

Marice August 21, 2009 at 5:28 AM  

thanks kat and clair :)

jen@odbt August 21, 2009 at 8:41 AM  

So adorable. You'll so enjoy this challenge.

The J's August 21, 2009 at 11:04 AM  

Very nice!! Good job joining the challenge! It's totally changed the way I think!

Carin August 21, 2009 at 12:35 PM  

Oh I am so glad you have joined the challenge. This is such a fun and cute picture you posted! Just makes me smile! Have a great day =)

ourtinydot August 21, 2009 at 9:46 PM  

Welcome to 52 weeks! I don't always make it around to everyone's blogs, but it's fun to try when I have time.

Cute shot of the three of you... and your signature look is just precious.

Marice August 21, 2009 at 10:09 PM  

thanks guys for viewing :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP