Welcome Me!

Friday, July 31, 2009

Since I couldn't do some things on my Livejournal account, I have decided to create one on Blogger. Here it is :) So pardon me if you will find it empty or dull because I am still on the process of importing my stuff from Livejournal to here not to mention customizing this too. That would prolly take days or weeks since right now our home computer is currently taking its vacation :( But as soon as Hub's fixed it I'll definitely import my stuff on here since it will be very hard on me to manage several blog sites and I know most of you will agree with me on that. Anyways, thanks all for dropping by and reading my thoughts. Hope I had entertained you on some ways. Fell free to drop by anytime :)


Muahugs!!!!


0 lovely thoughts on this:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP