US TV: Harper's Island

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Harper's Island is a horror thriller/mystery created by Ari Schlossberg for CBS's 2008–2009 television season. The series premiered on April 9, 2009 at 10:00 pm ET/PT. Harper's Island had only one season with 13 episodes.[1] One or more characters are killed during each episode. All questions are answered in the 13th episode. The first three episodes aired on Thursdays, but CBS moved the program to Saturdays during the week of April 28. The final episode aired on July 11. (From Wikipedia, read more)



I have enjoyed watching this series and thanks to Ate Gi for recommending this show . I like how they made it a short TV series (one season) which for me is just right, it saved itself from creating dragging and predictable scenes. Casts were great. They were all suited for the role. The story was great, it will make you think who does the killing on each episodes. You can't guess the mysteries and the reasons behind the killings only til its revealed on the season enders. (SPOILER) Though honestly my hunched at first was correct but I wasn't sure that time why he'll do that plus it was revealed on the latter part of the series that the killer was the old killer that was introduced on the first few episodes. So that made me think that it wasn't my hunch but the it was the old killer all the time. Then after reaching the season ender, you might find yourself feeling sad of the ending cause I am. Not because I don't like how it was written or executed its just that I felt sad when I saw the killer being killed :( I won't elaborate more since that will be too much spoiler. Watch this, for sure you'll enjoy it :)


0 lovely thoughts on this:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP