Patience!

Friday, July 24, 2009

Recently, Rob is really testing our patience :( I don't know what gotten into her all of a sudden she doesn't want do things that she was doing before like drinking her vitamins, brushing her teeth etc. We especially me needs to think of other ways to coax her otherwise, we'll resort to forcing her to do those. Which obviously will make her cry and whine like pig heheh As in! Aside from that for some reason she is becoming too emotional recently. How quickly she will cry over watching a scene on any flicks wherein one of the characters is sad or is crying. Or at times when she couldn’t get immediately what she wants. You will even find her screaming. Gosh! And during those cases, its really hard to hold on and not to lose your temper :( In as much as I could, I am explaining to her why she doesn’t have to do that or this and I am hoping that as early as now she could understand what I am saying. Now I am researching on this stage where we at right now so I could learn how to deal with those effectively. if you could also share some of your tips mommies, that would be greatly appreciated! Hayyzzz



Btw, here's one of the link I read on helping me how to deal these. Hope you could also learn something from it. You may just click on other realated articles found on that page.

UPDATES:Just this morning, I've tried to follow the tips found on those links and it seems to be working. After a few minutes of talkin to her calmly (yes! it wasn't that easy but I tried really hard to stay calm) I was able to coaxed her to do things that she needed. Hopefully we'll get over this Terrible Two Stage soon!Here's another link that will surely be a great help.Thanks for my sisses who gave their tips and suggestions! Love u guys!!!

0 lovely thoughts on this:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP