One Litre of Tears

Friday, June 5, 2009


Synopsis can be found here

The first time I heard or seen this series was on GMA when they were airing some of the upcoming Telebabad trailers. I got curious of this especially when I read some of GTalkers comments about this series not to mention that this was based on a true story. I have decided to watch this but apparently on the site where I usually watch the GMA telebabad series, the upload were late. So there was I looking for an upload at mysoju. And now I have finished watching it and I'm glad I did. It was just a short series with 11 episodes and 1 special. Indeed it was a heavy drama but with so much to learn about on how to view things that happened in our lives. I cried a lot while watching this. What made it so beautiful was the insertion of Haruto's character so to add a love story on it. Got hooked that I finished watching this for i think less than 10 days not to mention that I got limited time. Casting were excellent and I so love their OST. Here is my fave among those, Only Human. Now I am thinkin of having a copy of her diaries, because from what I have red her diaries was published in Japan and it had sold 18M copies.
This is really worth watching. But don't forget to have boxes of tissues beside you when watching this.


0 lovely thoughts on this:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP